These conditions of sale have as their object the purchase of products made by telephone, e-mail and through the website www.lagondolavenice.com managed by Venice G srl with registered office in Sacile, Viale Europa 33, Loc. Cornadella – 33077 Pordenone , VAT number 01881980930
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1.The contract stipulated between Venice G srl and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Venice G srl. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products on the website www.lagondolavenice.com at the time of placing the order, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its features but differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure. All purchase support information is intended as a simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Venice G srl by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with www.lagondolavenice.com. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Venice G srl guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Bank Transfer: in case of payment by Bank Transfer, Venice G srl undertakes to keep the product of your interest secluded at a fixed price for a few days, the time normally necessary for the conclusion of the currency transfer practices.
Bank account details:
Account holder: Venice G srl
IBAN: IBAN IT11C0708464790000000123458
The dispatch of the order will take place only when the amount due is actually credited to the Venice G srl bank account which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Beyond these deadlines, the order will be considered automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
· The order reference number;
· The date the order was placed;
· Name and surname of the order holder.
8.1 In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the event of non-acceptance of the same by Venice G srl, at the same time as the cancellation, the amount relating to the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer’s account. The re-credit times on the chosen payment instrument depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the account, in no case can Venice G srl be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delays in the actual crediting of the banking system.
8.2 Venice G srl reserves the right to request additional information from the customer (e.g. landline phone number) to determine the actual ownership of the account. In the absence of the required documentation, Venice G srl reserves the right not to accept the order.
8.3 At no time during the purchase procedure is Venice G srl able to know the information relating to the financial information of the account. In no case can Venice G srl be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on www.lagondolavenice.com.
Delivery methods and costs
9. For every order placed on www.lagondolavenice.com, Venice G srl will issue an invoice for the material shipped, sending it by e-mail to the holder of the order, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No change in the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
10. Delivery costs and / or any ancillary costs are charged to the Customer. The payment for the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen at the time of the order. Nothing more is owed by the Customer than the total order shown at the end of the purchase procedure.
11. No responsibility can be attributed to Venice G srl in case of delay in order fulfillment or delivery of the order.
12. The delivery of the order is intended on the street level unless otherwise communicated by our customer service. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice;
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps)
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately contested, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE (SPECIFYING THE REASON FOR THE RESERVE, eg. “packaging with holes”, “crushed packaging” , etc.) on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 5 days of delivery by fax or registered letter with return receipt.
13. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material present in storage at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be returned to the warehouses of Venice G srl.
14. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. www.lagondolavenice.com reserves the right in any case to request further documentation from the customer to prove the actual damage.
Right of withdrawal
15. Pursuant to art. 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form at www.lagondolavenice.com a reference to the VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 30 days of receiving the goods, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
16. To exercise this right, the customer must enter a withdrawal request in which it will also be necessary to indicate the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; the system will send the customer by e-mail a paper form which must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to: Venice G srl based in Sacile 33077 (PN) viale Europa, 33 – Z.I. Cornadella Sud. Upon receipt of the registered letter, Venice G srl will send the customer the form for exercising the right of withdrawal via e-mail with an authorization number which must be attached to the outside of the envelope in which the product will be physically placed and sent to Manhattanshop.it within 14 days from authorization.
17. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product.
the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by Venice G srl, bearing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
the good subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number (IF IT EXISTS) on the sales invoice www.lagondolavenice.com; if the goods have a serial number different from what is indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage to the goods during transport, Venice G srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
www.lagondolavenice.com is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
ATTENTION: Venice G srl personnel is not authorized to collect goods whose packaging does not bear the RMA number.
Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Venice G srl will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
18. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Venice G srl will refund the customer the amount already paid for the purchase of the goods, within 14 days of his return, by means of a transfer of the amount, charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Code IBAN and Bank of the invoice holder).
19. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Venice G srl ascertains:
· The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
· The absence of integral elements of the product;
· Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Venice G srl, available to the customer for collection at his expense.
20. The credit in favor of the customer can be partial in the event that the goods have suffered a decrease in value, such as:
· Not diligent use of the product
· Even partial use of the goods and any consumables
· Damaged packaging or in any case not intact as received
21. Any complaint must be addressed to Venice G srl headquarters in Viale Europa, 33 33077 – Sacile (Pordenone)